Gift Box - NZ endemic/native Oyster Mushroom grow kitGBLG001
Because they take up soMUSHROOM in your heart! We have put together a perfect gift box for your loved ones.
1 x Square gift box with a seperate lid and glossy finish with Gold Ribbon.
1 x Oyster Mushroom Grow It Yourself bucket
Be the FUNguy and start the MUSHROOMance.
*Grown fresh mushrooms in the photo are not included, and for presentation purposes only.
1. Keep the bucket in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight with loads of available fresh air. It will grow quicker at around 18 °C to 27 °C.
2. Keep the tape on and refrain from opening the lid to prevent contamination. Just spray the outside with water 1 to 2 times a day. No previous growing experience required.
3. Wait for 2 to 3 weeks for mushroom to spread inside the bucket and watch your delicious oyster mushroom grow in 3 - 5 days after you see little mushroom heads popping out of the hole.
4. You will know the mushroom are ready to harvest when the edges are starting to flatten out or turn upwards.
5. Do the cook test and would really appreciate if you can share your harvest/delish dish you made on our Facebook page.
After every harvest rehydrate your grow bucket by pouring half a cup of previously boiled, luke warm water. Please be aware that each harvest thereafter usually becomes smaller; fruiting fewer and fewer mushrooms, until the bucket stops. This bucket may have second or even third flush every after 2 weeks from harvest, however we cannot guarantee this due to different growing factors.
Fruiting Life: 8 to 12 weeks
The point of these kits is just to experience the process of growing your own oyster mushrooms at home in the easiest way possible.
The quantity of mushrooms this bucket will produce will vary depending on how much you look after it, with combination of regular water spraying and lots of fresh air. Given these mushrooms are endemic/native, it will grow perfectly with NZ weather conditions.
Grow Kit Bucket size: 19 H cm X 18 W cm X 18 D cm
Colour choices are yellow, blue, red, green or white.