An exotic, fresh fragrance of pomegranate, plum and raspberry. All combined with a sweet rhubarb background. This combination of vitamin rich fruits makes it high in vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K.
Every bar is unique, that's a promise. Hand crafted, these artisan bars look beautiful and are a must have addition for any shower or bathroom.
Sourced from the South Island high country, our Corriedale breed wool slither has excellent anti-fungal properties. This wool slither is a natural exfoliant that will leave you feeling fresh and clean.
Our triple milled soap is made from 100% natural plant oils and extracts - meaning we do not use petroleum, parabens or sodium lauryl sulfate. Our ingredients page can be found in the footer of our website.
We're very fond of nature, so naturally we do not endorse animal testing.
All felting is done by hand using quality materials sourced locally.
Proudly made in NZ.
Here are the benefits of Bruntwood Lane Felted Wool Soap:
- 100% Natural French triple milled soap - from plant extracts & essential oils.
- New Zealand sourced Corriedale Wool - used for gentle exfoliation.
- Hypoallergenic ingredients - soap is easy on sensitive skin.
- Long lasting - the wool protects the soap & helps it last longer.
- Sustainable & biodegradable - from nature to nature.